Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Splash of Fall

Today I am frantically trying to catch my breath and catch up on reading all my favorite blogs sights. I did not carry my computer with me, on purpose, so there would be no distractions from everything that was going on around me. While in Seattle, I savored every moment! In the celebration of my arrival , there were market tours, cooking classes, rides on ferries and a night at the theatre. I also indulged in drinking endless cups of steaming black coffee while chatting and catching up on all the news my friends had to share. This quick trip was a double dose of sensory exposure. There is more to come, more to write about, but not tonight. I am still searching for my breath!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Welcome back

Unknown said...

Photos are lovely and so autumnal. I am looking forward to reading more!